We love an excuse to bake (or really just to lick the bowl!) Some of our favorite recipes will be shared this month. One of our favorites is the White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies and we’d thought we give this recipe a little holiday twist by adding some cranberries. We hope you’ll enjoy
|Prep Time:||Cook Time:||Level:||Serves:|
|15 min.||30 min.||Easy||3 dozen|
- 1 C butter (softened)
- 1 C sugar
- ¾ C light brown sugar (packed)
- 1 TBS pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 ½ C all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 10 oz of white chocolate chips (chunks, if you prefer)
- 1 C macadamia nuts (chopped)
- 1 C dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, salt and baking soda. Set it aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla. Add in the eggs one at a time. Then slowly mix in the flour mixture.
- Fold in cranberries, white chocolate chips and nuts until thoroughly mixed.
- Scoop into small cookie balls and bake for 8-10 min.
Gift of Giving (Experience Series Part 4)
Gift of Time
Are you really good at something like tennis or numbers? Offer to give your time to someone who may need it. Offer to do a friend taxes if they struggle with it every year or feel they get charged too much. Offer to babysit for neighbor so they could go out on a date night.
Are you an amazing cook? (Which we know you are!) Offer to cook dinner or give cooking lessons to others.
Use your talents or skills for the benefit of others. Offer teaching lessons if you are great a playing the piano or are an dance/fitness instructor. Offer a free class. You may even be able to boost business through word of mouth 😉 Who knows?